Around here lately....Evan moved up to Middle School at church!! WOW!!! Travis and I decided to continue teaching in Middle School this year so we can experience it with Evan;) Travis will be teaching Evan's 5th grade boys Life Group and I will be teaching 5th grade girls.
They look pretty comfy their first day there!
We had a scrimmage in Greenwood one Sunday afternoon. Beau was there in his "mowing" boots. We don't go many places without them these days.
I got a new phone!! Woo Hoo!! I've been holding out, But Best Buy was offering $50 off this month so I decided it was finally time. So, I upgraded to an iPhone 5. I'm absolutely in love. It's SO fast and I just love it!!
So, of course I had to sell my old iPhone 4. After buying my new phone and a new Otter Box I still made money on the deal!! That's the way I like it!
Evan went to middle school church camp at Mt. Vernon, TX. I was a little nervous sending him off, but he was SO ready.
Excited boys!
The back row of the church van. Ugh. I can't imagine a more miserable spot, but they were thrilled!
Love these boys!
Blake was at a sleepover, and I texted him on the way to pick him up on Sunday morning. I just love this...classic Blake.
So, the iPod was broken. Totally broken. White screen and that was it. So, we started the debate of whether or not to get another iPod or just make the move to an iPhone. Blake has had a cell phone for about 2 1/2 years, but he will never carry it. He doesn't want to carry his iPod and his phone, which I can understand. So, we talked it over and decided it would make more sense to just get him an iPhone. So, I sold his broken iPod on eBay for $75 and got him a new iPhone 4S for $50. Worked out great! And now, I can get a hold of him wherever he is. He carries it with him and that makes me very happy!!
My sweet friend Rachel that does my hair has been out of pocket for a while. Her mom is VERY sick and she has been spending all of her time with her mom. In the meantime, my hair had gotten really BAD!!! So, she had a chance to get me in the other day and I was thrilled. NO more black roots!!
We were at Wal-Mart trying to find Blake some flip-flops for camp, and I looked up and saw this.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Beau woke up one morning and wanted to make binoculars. They had made some at school, and they had an accident with the vacuum cleaner, so we made some more!
I got this cool birthday gift from Kyle, Amy, and Georgia....lots of my favorite candy!
Nonnie and Poppy have done a lot of work in their backyard, including getting a stand for the hammock mom bought in Nicaragua several years ago. Beau loves to "ride" the hammock!
Best $2 I've spent at a yard sale in a long time!! He always wants to do the credit card at Wal Mart and now he has his own!!
The boys were chasing each other and ran in my bathroom and knocked my jewelry hanger/organizer down. What a mess, but it inspired me to clean out and get organized.
After I got my new phone, my mom decided she wanted one, too. So, I sold her old iPhone 4S for her. There is some serious $$ in old iPhones!!!
Blake is getting ready for Super Summer church camp and his rec team color is orange. I think we got him hooked up!!
And, my naked golfer. So stinkin' cute!!
Summer is definitely underway!!
No comments:
Post a Comment