After talking about it for over a year, the day finally came! We painted over the red walls! I can't even tell you how good it felt. Sherry came over one morning after we got the kids off to school, and we whipped it out! Btw, Sherwin Williams paint is the bomb!! It covered so amazingly well, we only had to do one coat!!!
Sweet Sherry....it's so much more fun to paint with someone else:)
Rollin', rollin', rollin' !!! We were finished way before noon!
So, we decided to go to Geno's to celebrate. And to reward this boy for being SO good while we painted!!
Next project...recovering the chairs and piano bench! I couldn't get those red stripes off fast enough:)
The naked chairs with the original covering were so boring....
FAB!!!
LOVE some leopard aka "amoeba"!!
Last time I had this professionally recovered, but this time I just went for it. I think it turned out great!
Ahhhh....SO much better!!
LOVE it so much. I can't believe I waited a year to get rid of the red!!!
Love this man! He tackled my huge vinyl project without even complaining!!
The only thing I was still unhappy with in the dining room was the big gold mirror. I'm very sentimental about it, because Travis had it custom made for me when we first got married:)
So, I decided to keep it and paint it!
With a few tips from my crafty friends Amy & Sherry, I had it made over in no time.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment