Friday, September 6, 2013

GKS + more...

 We were at Academy and we saw the famous white pullover jacket.  I made Travis try it on.  Looks just like Coach Bielema, don't you think??  Ha!
 Sherry and I went to shop at Growing Kids on Tuesday afternoon.  We sat in line with the rest of the crazies for about an hour before shopping started!
 Here are our Granny carts, ready to go!!
 I made a haul!!  Including 5 breast pumps:)  One was for Amy, so really 4 for eBay!
 On Thursday I worked my shift at GKS, and the news was their filming and interviewing people.  I'm famous:)  I was in the pic on the news page and on the film they showed on the news;)

 Beau thinks he is SO big!  I peeled this cucumber all by himself.
 These 2 boys are SO fun!  Sweet Hayden is one of Beau's very best friends!!
 All 3 boys were WAY overdue for a haircut.  Beau is SO good.  Kristi always brags that he is the best little boy she has ever  given a haircut!
 That is just from Blake, Evan, and Beau!  WAY overdue!!
 Football practice in the dark....how we roll these days.
 Love these busy days and weeks!

No comments: