Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's going on....

 Here is just a little peek into our last week or so....

Beau and I had to run to the mall one day and we decided to eat at the food court.  He was such a sweet date!!
 We went to watch the Bulldogs play on Friday night.  I just love hometown football games.  Everywhere you look you see people you know!  Beau LOVED the bands and Bogey!!
 We sat with the Drennan's and Cindy.  The big boys ran around the whole time, and Beau Beau chilled with us!
 We FINALLY managed to have a girls night!  We decided we would enjoy it more if we could just stay home.  So, Amy's sweet family agreed to go stay at Andy's parents house and we got to hang out at their house!  Sharon came down and we had a blast!!  We ate too much and laughed until we cried.  I am SO thankful for these girls.  I love them all SO very much. 
 We went to parent-teacher conferences and both boys are doing great!  This was Evan's artwork hanging outside in the hallway.  Hmmmm.. I don't think he cares for our president??
 The boys have all been playing Legos lately.  Beau is finally big enough to really "build" and the big boys are showing him how to create all kinds of things.  Here is Evan with his best creation:)
 Loving my dining room table in fall mode!
 Beau's other obsession right now...puzzles.  The boys have been so sweet to help him when he needs help, but most of the time he can do it all by himself.  He loves to tell everyone who will listen about his "one hundred piece" puzzles:)
 I hit a milestone on eBay.  I officially have 1000 feedback ratings.  Makes me feel more legit? :)
 Travis brought me a prize the other day...a new light fixture for our bathroom.  I LOVE it!!
 More puzzles....he is SO proud of himself!
 That smile....melt my heart.
 Beau is doing SO well at preschool.  He has learned to write his name!!  I really thought this would take a while, because when I would work with him he couldn't even get close.  Mrs. Missy is pretty amazing!!
 And this, my friends, is my boy!!  We are getting ready to have a wedding at our house and I have SO much cleaning to do.  He volunteered to get on his hands and knees and help me clean all of our hardwood floors.  Seriously, someday he is going to make some girl super happy!!
Big stuff coming up soon!!

No comments: