Friday, September 27, 2013

First Cotillion Event of the Season!

 This is going to be a very busy Cotillion season for us!  Evan will be doing Cotillion for the first time and Blake will be starting his 4th year.  Since they go to to different sessions, I will be spending 4 hours each time watching:)

On the way to church I told Beau to smile and he did this....really?  Duck face??
 Getting ready.  I love this!
 He is ready to go.  SO handsome!!
 Love this guy!
 Kobe, Caleb, and Evan ready to escort the girls into the building.
 All the boys outside with Mrs. Maryanne
 Evan's first dance with  girl.  He did great!
 They made it!  Refreshment time at last:)
 Then Travis brought Blake for the next session.  These boys are so handsome.  They make me SO proud!
 Travis and Beau:)
 I can't believe how much these 2 are growing up.  They look like young men.  Very bittersweet:)
 2 out of 4 of my handsome guys!
 Beau thought he was SO big!
 Blake escorting Lauren and Hannah to refreshments....
 Being a gentleman:)
I SO love these events.  Nothing better than some good Southern etiquette!!  My boys are learning the fine art of dancing and treating girls with respect and some great etiquette lessons thrown in also.  Can't wait for the costume event next month!

No comments: