Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life & and a Re-Do!

 Nonnie and Poppy have been working very hard on their garage.  Poppy has it set up again as a workshop.  He moved all the re-loading stuff out there.  Beau LOVES to re-load.  Poppy has taught him how to do it and he is SO proud that he can help!
 Evan's team got their new baseball jerseys this week.  He's super excited...and so am I!!!
 I picked up my phone the other day and found a couple of Evan "selfies".  Crazy boy!!
 One morning after the big boys left for school Beau told me he was going to fix me breakfast.  This is what he brought me:)  So sweet!
 I bought a table from Sherry that was from her Granny's house.  It was the perfect size for an empty corner in my dining room.  It just needed a facelift.  I called my crafty painting friends Sherry and Amy and got some instructions.  It took me a while to get the look I wanted.

In the end, I think it turned out perfectly!  I love it....and my little photo bomber!!
 I LOVE my texts with Blake.  He truly is one of a kind!!
Evan did a "clay-mation" project in GT.  He created clay characters and a backdrop and made film.  It was about 30 seconds long but really good!!  I just love Mr. Clow and GT!!
And that's what has been going on around here!

No comments: