Thursday, January 30, 2014

Quick catch up!

 Evan decided he wanted to learn to tie a tie by himself.  So, he did....in about 15 minutes.  When he sets his mind to something, it's gonna happen!
 Some days its a real accomplishment to leave the house dressed with hair and makeup done and on time.  Today was one of those days:)
 Evan has a girlfriend.  And social media makes it so much different than when I was a kid.  Man crush Monday and Woman crush Wednesday and killing me!!  But, I'm glad at least I can see it all!
 Blake took the ACT Explorer test at school this year.  He  made a 23.  That's the same score that he made on the real ACT, so I think it just reinforces the fact that he's a genius!!  I love that boy!!

And that's what is going on around here this week!

No comments: