We enjoyed I nice, quiet beginning to 2014!! I started it off by slicing off the end of my thumb. Ooops! I will say, that my new Pampered Chef knife cuts great! Thankfully, a call to Dr. Andy for some advice got the situation under control without a trip to the ER!!
The big boys went to Nana and Papa's house for a few days, so Beau was an only child for a little bit and LOVED the attention!!
Beau loves his daddy! So much right now that it almost hurts my feelings:)
I told him to smile and he automatically made a "duck face". Cracked me up!!
A trip to Academy isn't complete without trying on a few cowboy hats;)
I finally got the dreaded jury duty summons. Yuck! I guess I've done well to make it 38 years without it so far!
Here's to a great 2014!!
No comments:
Post a Comment