The weekend after Christmas we went to Tulsa with Sharon and Ryan to go to a Zac Brown Band concert. We had a blast!! We met them at Ted's for lunch on Saturday. As we were leaving we found this Tulsa magazine! Perfect!!
We stayed at a hotel in downtown Tulsa, so we could just walk to the concert. We had dinner at a really yummy little local place before the concert. We all had on our boots!! Sharon and I joke that we will never really ride a horse in our boots...they are strictly for looks! #wannabecowgirls
Travis was pumped up and ready!
We didn't really care for the bands that played before ZBB, so that left plenty of time for some pre-concert selfies. Ha!
We had such a fun time!! I love him!!
At one point during the concert Zac Brown actually walked around the whole arena. Pretty cool!
It was a terrific night! Have I mentioned how much I love this guy!!
So very thankful for good friends and that distance has only made our friendships stronger!!
Luke Bryan here we come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment