This silly boy loves his Razorback blanket!!
One evening Blake and Travis were both busy, so Evan, Beau, and I headed to Ft. Smith to ride the Christmas Train at Creekmore Park. It was perfect weather and we had lots of fun! We went and ate at Calico County afterwards. Fun boy date night:)
Granny had A LOT of tree damage at her house from the ice storm. Tad brought his big trailer and we loaded it up twice with limbs. The boys and I finished up picking up the limbs one day.
Then we raked up all the leaves and brush. It was a BIG job!
But, her yard looks so nice now!
I don't even have words to describe these silly boys. This is what happened when I asked them to smile for a picture:)
Mrs. Missy tried later, and got this!
I just love the Christmas season! We have been in a little slower mode and have actually had some evenings free at home. It has been SO nice! Evan decided not to play basketball, and as much as we miss it, and it has been a much needed break!
No comments:
Post a Comment