I sent gifts to Evan's teachers at school. I had written on the tag "heart", Evan. Well, apparently he didn't like that. Mrs. Quillman sent me a pic of the tag that Evan had "corrected". Little stinker!
This was the final product after Sherry and I (with help from Teresa and mom) decorated for the Christmas Eve service. It turned out so beautiful!!
This boy LOVES his digger and trailer. The trailer was a Christmas gift from Nana and Papa and he has put it to good use! He loaded up some limbs and moved them over to the curb for us:)
Blake and Evan went over to Nonnie and Poppy's one night for their annual Christmas cookie decorating! Now that Nonnie is retired, its SO much easier to do these kind of things!!!
Speaking of Nonnie being retired, Beau Beau has had some special time at Nonnie & Poppy's house also. He made this beautiful ornament for us one day with Nonnie's help:)
Fun Christmas time days!
No comments:
Post a Comment