Monday, December 23, 2013

Bartlett Family Christmas

 The weekend before Christmas we headed up to Nana and Papa's house to celebrate!  We picked up Austin in Ft. Smith, and decided to drive through the Fayetteville square on our way to Springdale.  The lights are SO pretty.  It was raining so we just did a drive-by:)
Beau absolutely LOVES this Santa that reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas".
 Saturday we all went to watch Malory play basketball, then Trisha, Becky, and I did our traditional day of shopping.  The boys went to an arcade with Travis and played!  Then we all met up and went to Monte Ne for our annual Christmas fried chicken dinner.  It's the best!!
 Doesn't get any better than this!!
A few family pics in front of the tree before we started unwrapping;)
First Christmas together for the "new' Smith family:)
 Apparently, I got really involved with the unwrapping and only took 1 picture.  I don't know what I was thinking!  Travis and I were super pumped up about the new TV we got from Nana and Papa for our bedroom!!!
 All of us got SO many nice things.  It was all awesome!!  Pete and Becky even got us all season passes for Silver Dollar City again for next year.  That in itself it such an awesome gift, because it insures that we will have several "mini" vacations during the next year!
 
We are SO blessed!  Thanks Nana & Papa for such a great Christmas!!

No comments: