I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas décor. I absolutely love to look at it and enjoy it, but I break out in hives when it's time do actually do the decorating. It totally stresses me out!! I don't know why I'm so hard on myself, but I just am. And its the same every.single.year.
But, anyway, after it's finished, I love it!! So here are a few pics of our Christmas-y house this year!
I absolutely loved this tree this year. I switched over to the turquoise because I had a ton of antique Shiny Brite ornaments that belonged to Gaga and Dessa. They are all blue and silver and so beautiful. So, I used them and my Lenox Christmas ornaments that my Aunt Jan has given me over the years and added the burlap for texture. I think it turned out absolutely beautiful! And it was so very special to me. I wanted to cry every time I walked by it.
I added this lighted garland in the living room, because I just love lights, and I want them everywhere!
The hearth room was pretty much the same as last year. Lots of lights....because I love them:)
My most favorite part of Christmas is wrapping presents. I love pretty presents with great ribbon and even better bows. Love, love, love!
My mom made me this runner this year for my table! I had found one almost identical at a gift shop for $40 and I took a picture and she whipped this up for me. It's SO cute and I LOVE it!!
My dining room table had to match my pretty tree.
Little nook outside the boys rooms.
This tree is a beast. It's SO heavy, and half of the pre-lit lights don't work anymore so I added about 500 more lights to it. I think this may be its last year. But, I do love the finished product.
And the view from the couch. Ahhh, so pretty.
I just don't want to think about having to un-decorate and put it all back up:( Not yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment