This year we had Thanksgiving at Nana and Papa's house in Fayetteville. It worked out good, because my mom and dad were in Cheyenne for Augustus's birth. So, we headed to Nana and Papa's Thursday morning. I made deviled eggs:)
Beau packed his back himself. Tons of toys and underwear. I had to go back and add a few things:)
Thursday night after LOTS of eating, Trisha, Blake, and I headed to Wal-Mart. (with every other crazy person in NWA).
It was a CRA-ZAY night!! We ended up getting everything we came for. But it did take us 5 hours!!
The next morning we got up bright and early to head to Branson. We went straight to Silver Dollar City!
The weather was great and the park wasn't too crowded. Lots of roller coaster riding for this crew!
Malory and I rode the swings together!
This guy was BRAVE!!!!
He rocked the "little roller coaster".
We ended up at the Landing that night and got to see Santa at Bass Pro. Beau was SO, SO happy!! He told Santa he wanted a reindeer that was "a bit loud", and that sang, and danced, and walked. OK??
We went back to SDC the next day for more!
Beau decided he wanted to ride the big swings. But ONLY with his daddy!
We got to watch the light parade. It was really cool. We had great seats!!
It was a really fun weekend!
Lots of cousin time and roller coaster riding!
So thankful for our family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment