We've had a busy week so far! We went swimming at Sherry's house. I love this pic of Beau chilled out over by the fountain all by himself:)
We went to Fayetteville to pick up Blake and let Evan go home with Nana. We met up with the Scoggins and had lunch and then went out to their house to work on hanging more pictures! It took us forever, but I think this collage wall turned out so good!
Then we picked up Lindsey & Courtney from camp and went to get yogurt! I sure do love all of these kiddos!
Dottie and the kids were coming through town and we got to meet for lunch! It was great to see her and catch up!
We are getting ready to leave for Disney next week and Nonnie has been the applique queen!! She is still working on several more shirts for all of us! We just can't convince Travis, Poppy, and Blake to wear Micky. Their loss;)
Brian Moy in continuing to do physical therapy for me. This is the latest technique. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I totally trust him. I feel like my function is getting so much closer to normal.
I'm very hopeful that eventually for the most part I won't notice that anything is wrong. Praise the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment