Monday, July 14, 2014

Miranda Lambert...

 Rogers has a new outdoor concert venue called The AMP!  They have had several big name country artists there this summer.  Sharon, Ryan, Amy, Andy, Travis, & I decided to go see Miranda Lambert!  Not my fave, but we figured a good concert to be able to see close by.  We headed up Saturday morning and dropped the boys at Nana & Papa's house. 

Then we went to Farmington to hang out and work on hanging pics in Sharon's new house before the concert!

I love this man!
 We got busy and made some serious progress in the hanging picture department in Sharon's living room:) It was a group effort!  Everyone was impressed with TB's picture hanging skills:)
 Then it was time to get serious, and get ready for the concert!
 We were seriously ready;))
 The best concert going partner ever!
 We went to Carrabbas for dinner.  It was yummy, but the company was even better!!
 Then we walked on over to The AMP!  We were ready!!
 I love these girls SO much!!
 Totally cheesy!!
 The only picture proof we were actually at a concert!
We had a blast!  Miranda left a lot to be desired.  Definitely won't be back to see her, but so glad I got to spend the evening with my favorite peeps!!  We're already planning the next one!

No comments: