Nana & Papa gave us some fresh squash and I was dying to eat some. So, I randomly just fried a batch of squash one afternoon:) It was SO good!!
Beau has been stuck to Evan like glue this week while Blake has been with Nana & Papa. He even wanted to dress the same!
Cutest lunch dates!
I have been trying to find Snowy a new home for a while. She has developed crazy storm anxiety and also anytime Chaffee is bombing she is crazy. She tries to dig out of the back yard and scratches the door and barks her head off. If she is running out of the fence or inside she is totally fine. So, we decided we had to find her a new home where she was either an inside dog, or where she could run free outside. A great family from our church who lives on several acres decided they wanted her! It was an answered prayer for everyone for sure! But, it was still VERY hard to let her go. We brought her in the day the before she was leaving and said our good-byes.
She is such a good dog!
I even got a little teary:( But, she is going to have another dog friend who looks just like her and is just a little older than her to play with at her new house. It's gonna be great for her!
So very thankful that Snowy's new family is loving her!!!
Evan and I had a little lunch date while Beau was at MDO on Tuesday.
It was his first time to eat at Fuji and I think he is in love!!
Evan and I had to run over to mom and dad's house and we decided to test out Poppy's security camera on the front porch. Apparently it works:)
Evan & Jonathan after Fasdogs. They look so big!
And, the best part about Nonnie & Poppy being gone...the boys get to mow their yard!
Happy, happy boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment