Blake, you are the most amazing boy and I just can't imagine my life without you. As I sit here with tears streaming down my face I keep thinking back to times that just don't seem that long ago!
Here you are, just a baby in your bouncy seat. Digital pictures have come a long way since then!!
You learned to love Sonic very early on....you had some excellent teachers!
You loved Thomas more than any other boy I have ever known. This was your last birthday as the only chilld, because Evan came along just a few weeks later!
Your love of dinosaurs still amazes me. You know more "facts" about dinosaurs than I think I know about all animals in general. You really are so super smart!!!
And we will never forget the "Yoda" cake. Nice try Cookie Co, but not so good...Oh well, you loved it anyway!
As I sit here reflecting on you life so far, I just feel so blessed to be called "Mom" by you. You truly are an amazing boy and your love for life, God, and your family is more than I ever expected. I look forward to all the many more years that we get to celebrate your life together! I love you today more than ever!!!!
4 comments:
What a good mommy you are! Such sweet words!
Second of all...you are a cake decorator! Seriously!! That Thomas cake!! OH.MY.GOSH!!!
Happy Birthday to Blake!!
So precious! I love all the cakes...I used to do my own....can't hardly do it anymore. Well, I'll go ahead and say it...you are officially 1/2 way through his time in your house...assumming he leaves for college around 18. I know, I'm bad...sorry!
Yep, half way there, that makes me cry thinking about it. He and Evan sure look a like don't they? Especially the baby pictures, goodness. Hope your doing well. Happy Birthday Blake!
Happy Birthday, Blake!
Post a Comment