4 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1) working 3-11 at St. Edward Labor & Delivery
2) building/moving into our first "new" house
3) thinking about having a baby
4) collecting Beanie Babies
4 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY:
1)clean up after the crazy 9 year old party going on in my living room right now
2)vacuum the living room for the party happening in there tomorrow
3)finish my book
4)pray for my kids
4 RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1) he tells me he loves me more now than he did when he married me (I'm not sure why...)
2) he has an amazing sense of direction
3) he cleans our house like I never could
4) he loves to surf the internet as much as me :)
4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1)Hardee's drive-thru girl
2)waitress at Kirby's
3)CNA in a nursing home
4)Labor & Delivery nurse at St. Edward & Beginnings
MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1)Gone With The Wind
2)Pretty Woman
3)Ace Ventura Pet Detective
4)Dumb & Dumber
4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1)Cancun
2)Nicaragua
3)Florida/Alabama beaches (Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Perdido, Navarre...)
4)Disney World
4 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT:
1)Europe
2)Washington DC
3)Disney World (with my kids)
4)Colorado to snow ski (again)
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1)Grey's Anatomy
2)Private Practice
3)House Hunters
4)Dr. 90210
4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1) I've gotten lost in Greenwood before
2) both my children have 2 middle names
3) I've delivered MANY babies before the doctor made it
4) I truly love to sleep
I tag April and Sherry
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beanie babies....hardee's and lost in Greenwood! All interesting facts! :) Hope the party was fun with Blake and friends!
Wendi is Sharon. I'm on my cousin's computer and didn't realize she was signed in! Sorry!
Post a Comment