Monday, October 6, 2008

PICTURES!!!!

I'm SO excited! Our pictures that Shannon Walker took are ready to view! I have been dying to see them, and the wait was SO worth it. Shannon, you are totally amazing...

To view our pics go to:

http://www.amomentcapturedbyshannonwalker.com/

Then go to Proofing
Then enter the password: Bartlett Family

Are my boys the cutest thing you ever saw or what????

Now I have to decide what to order....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm off to look! Good luck picking, that is always the hardest part!! :)

Sharon said...

I'm so mad at you! :) You didn't tell me they were ready!! They are so good!!!!

Sherry Drennan said...

Wow! I love them, Erin. You guys got some great family pix too.

Dr. Nick said...

Awesome! Your boys look so much older! And so handsome!
She really captured some of their personality!
-Mischelle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I'd love some info on the lady who did them. Is she from your area? Would love to have some photos of me and my babies.