Oh my! I can't believe it. Evan lost his FIRST TOOTH tonight. I didn't even know he had a loose tooth. He came home from school barely wiggling his little bottom tooth and I thought, well, maybe by the end of the week. Less than an hour later, he came in squeeling and waving his tooth in the air! He is one determined little boy. He wasn't about to miss the tooth fairy tonight, so he just grabbed a wash cloth and pulled that sucker out! Here is our snaggle toothed little guy!~

As I tucked him in for bed he stuck his "tooth fairy pillow" UNDER his bed pillow. I panicked a little and told him he had better set it beside his pillow so the tooth fairy wouldn't wake him up getting the tooth. He gave me this weird look and said "that wouldn't really happen, right?". Then "is she some kind of flying ghost fairy or something?". So, we have a fairly long conversation with me trying to convince Evan that the tooth fairy is just like Santa, just with money instead. And that she won't come unless he is sound to sleep...So, time to go play Tooth Fairy!
3 comments:
I hope your tooth fairy is more "with it" than ours is. Ours has had to sneak money out of the kids wallets because she doesn't carry much cash and she's even forgotten!!!!! Horror!!!!!
I think Morgan has been pulling on every tooth in her mouth where she can have a tooth fairy moment. No luck so far!
Jenna Beth wants to lose a tooth so bad! Her bottom two have been slightly wiggly for a while, but they are pretty stubborn I guess. All her friends are losing their teeth and she wants to as well. :) He's a cutie with a tooth gone! (and with all teeth by the way)
Post a Comment