It's been so long since I last blogged, I thought I had better write something or people would start thinking I had been admitted to Vista or something. :) Just been busy, but nothing has been too fun or exciting.
Dottie and I finished up the Westwood book fair today. Together we run the Westwood and North Main book fairs. So, during the school year we spend a total of four weeks at book fairs!! I've been at Westwood all day every day for a whole week. I'm glad we get a week break before the North Main book fair starts. They are fun, but really, really exhausting.
One funny for the week. Blake got a donut one afternoon for snack at the bakery. Dottie had taken them after school and then took the boys to my parents house. So, I didn't actually see the donut. It came up later in the week, and I asked Blake what kind of donut he got. He said "one of those twisted ones, you know, that look like DNA". Seriously, he described his donut as a strand of DNA. He really is smarter than me!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully I'll have something actually blog-worthy to blog about this week!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think there's something to market there -- at least a good edible lesson plan -- the DNA Donut! :o)
Post a Comment