That's what I have. I just can't think of anything to write about. We've had a super busy week, but to be honest, it's all just been too depressing to want to rehash.
Travis blogged this week on his "work" blog. Get this, he blogged about a how a project with some emblem on it in their office reminded him of the Twisted Sister logo. Seriously, did you even know Twisted Sister had a logo?
So, that's all I've got. Maybe I'll be inspired tomorrow...
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"We're not gonna take it...NO!!!We're not gonna take it! We're not gonna take it, anymore!!!"
As far as the writer's block. All of us well-established pushers of the quill go through periods of emptiness from time to time. It will come...it will come.
I had no idea that Twisted Sister had a logo. You are so informative. :) I'm sorry you had a bad week. Big hugs and praying that this week is much better!
The question is, did Travis have a Twisted Sister t-shirt back in the day?
Post a Comment