Wow, I can't believe that my baby is one week old today!! This week has flown by. I'm trying so hard to really let every moment soak in. I want to memorize exactly how he is as a newborn so that I can remember it forever. He is just the most precious thing, and I am so in love!! We are really doing good. The only rough times are usually from about 5:00 to 10:00 in the evening. During that time he is either eating or fussing constantly. Thankfully, that is usually when mom or dad or both have stopped by, so we have had a little help with the cranky times. I just hate that most of the time Travis gets to spend with him is while he is so cranky.
I've had a little trouble adjusting to the lack of, or at least, rearrangement of sleep. Anyone who knows me knows that I need good sleep to function. So, this has definitely been a challenge for me. I'm just thankful that Blake and Evan are at school during the day so I can lay down and nap with Beau in the mornings.
Here are a few pictures of our past week...Hanging out on the couch with Daddy!!
First bath! Nonnie gave him his first bath, complete with every single surface cleaned with a q-tip. She is serious about baths!! I just stood back and watched :)
Hanging out in his room!!
Granny came over for a visit. Here she is holding him for the first time!
His new BFF Whitney Scogin came over. They had a great time...sleeping!
Blake absolutely loves his baby brother!! (Why do some pictures load sideways...it's driving me crazy!!)
He was a little yellow, so he had to spend some time under the flourescent cabinet lights :)
This was totally un-posed. I just walked in the bedroom and found them like this. The picture quality is terrible because I took it with my phone.
Evan has bonded!! It took a couple of days, but he is crazy about Beau!
I have so many more pictures I want to share, so check back soon for more updates on our precious little Beau!!









3 comments:
He is sooo precious! I'm bringing dinner tomorrow...can't wait to see him!!
Too cute! Landen can't wait to meet him!
Love the pics! Isabelle will only take those hideous green pacifiers from the hospital too - they are not near as cute as a little mam paci! But, that's what she likes, so that's what we use :o)
Post a Comment