Just a few days late, but here is our Thanksgiving in a nut shell! Travis and the boys headed out to his aunt's house for their first Thanksgiving dinner. We decided that with all the little cousins running around, it was probably best if Beau and I didn't go. Still really paranoid about germs:) So, instead I went out to see MaMaw. Mom, Dad, and Kyle had lunch with her, then I came by for a little bit. She got to see Beau for the first time! We just took him right instead the front door, so he didn't get exposed to any other "people". She was SO happy to see him!!
Look at his little feet...they say Gobble Gobble! So cute!
A little bit later we had Thanksgiving dinner at Mom and Dad's. It was SO yummy!! Mom always sets the table for a more "formal" dinner. It's been a tradition we started with my NaNa. It wouldn't be Thanksigiving without it!
This is how Beau felt about Thanksgiving dinner!! I absolutely LOVE this picture!!!
He got happy just a little bit later...
Later that evening, the boys made gingerbread houses with Nonnie. This has been a tradition that they have been doing since Blake was old enough to decorate!
Oops! Pictures are out of order, but here is Poppy and THE SMOKED TURKEY!! He had some technical difficulties and the breaker kept throwing, so he was up all night "babysitting" the smoker! But, boy was it good!!!
Here is Blaker working hard!!
The final masterpieces! These always become Nonnie's centerpieces for the Christmas season!
If you look closely, Evan made a doggy door on his...it says "bogs". He still reverses his d's sometimes :)
The boys spent the night with Nonnie and Poppy and had red and green waffles the next morning. They are REALLY colored!!
We had such a fun day! And, the boys made a HUGE project the next day. More pictures of that to come! I am SO thankful for such fun times with family...

2 comments:
I love that pic too! What a doll!!
Those are really cute and you look great too Erin. Jaden reverses his d's and b's too hopefully he will finally get it. Right when I think he does he starts reading and says the wrong sound (:
Post a Comment