Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures!!

We took our first "outting yesterday" with all 3 boys and I.  We went out to my friend Shannon's house to have pictures made.  It took quite a while ~ we were there for over 2 hours!!  But, was it EVER worth it!!

Shannon has put a few pictures on her website and you just have to go look!!

This is the link:  http://www.amomentcapturedbyshannonwalker.com/

Then click on Galleries and then "sweet baby beau"

I am SO SO happy with them!!  The picture of the 3 of them and EXACTLY what I wanted!!  I just don't know how I will ever decide what to order!!

Thank you Shannon!!!

4 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

pooo~ couldn't get them to load. I'll try later.

The Flores' said...

Beautiful! I LOVE LOVE the one of all the boys!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, the pictures are absolutely adorable!!!! so sweet! I can't believe his hair!

The Anderson family said...

He is beautiful! I LOVE the one of all the boys!