Well, today think I had one of my most embarressing moments EVER. I decided to run into the mall with Evan and Beau to run a quick errand. I managed to get Beau loaded into his stroller and we made it through the mall fairly smoothly. We make it back out to the parking garage and I stroll up to the car. I start unloading my purse, diaper bag, shopping bags, and Beau and by this point there is a stream of cars watching me because someone has decided to WAIT on my park. That totally gets on my nerves to start with...
But, anyway, now I open the back of my car to put the stroller in. I start trying to get the stroller to fold up, and I CAN'T DO IT!! I try again and again. By this time, half of Ft. Smith is lined up in the parking garage watching me. I start sweating and getting really nervous. The silly stroller just will not fold up. So finally, I just give up, fold both backs seats down, and load the stroller, STILL UP, into the back of my Trailblazer. Seriously, can you believe that!! Talk about the most embarressing moment!! I just kept thinking - surely out of all these people staring at me, one of them has got a stroller like this and will come help me. But, nope, I just suffered alone :)
So, the moral to this story...always learn to use your stroller before you decide to take it out in public. Especially during Christmas shopping season at the mall!!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!! That is too funny! I hate it when people wait for my parking spot too!
Oh, Erin! Thanks for the giggle! It makes it so much worse when people are just staring. I feel your pain! I always get paranoid and think that they are thinking, "Why in the world does she have so many kids, she can't even handle them!"
Oh my I am laughing so hard picturing that because for the first month I couldn't get my stupid stroller to fold half the time either--I guess since it was new it was stiff or something but I totally got it when I read this!! So sorry you had to go through that though girl, but kudos to you for venturing out--brave soul!
:) Did you ever figure it out once you got home? lol
Post a Comment