I love this picture of all the boys the night we decorated the Chirstmas tree. Evan LOVES his Santa hat and worn it every opportunity he had during December!
Another pic of the 3 boys. Snuggies, of course!!
I love this pic of Beau. Just so cute and snuggly.
At one point, Evan decided to build a fort in his room. He moved in with his lamp, radio, alarm clock, Christmas decorations, pillows, and blankets. He actually slept here for about week. This is a picture of Beau "visiting" Evan's fort!
Blake loves to hold Beau. He can't stand to hear him cry, so he comes running every time Beau makes a peep. Beau looks like a wild man!!!
This is a picture I took at Travis's office Christmas party. This is Galen, Travis, and Michael~the 3 architects at MAHG. I think it is HILARIOUS that they all dressed the same!!
Blake and Jake the night of the 4th grade Christmas program. They had to dress as 50's elves...
This was one of MANY attempts to get a picture for our Christmas card. We eventually gave up!!
Sweetest little present under the Christmas tree!!
Looking SO much like Blake here!!
Proof that I was around during Christmas :)
One of Evan's FAVORITE Christmas activities at our house...making sausage balls. I'm so glad that HE enjoys the sausage between your fingers feel!!
So, there is our December in a nutshell. I really enjoyed our slower pace. Makes me realize just how fast we are usually running, and how nice it is to slow down for a change!! Lots more pictures of Christmas to come!!



No comments:
Post a Comment