Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beau and Whitney :)

Sunday evening we had company!!  Whitney came over to hang out while the rest of the Scogins went to Lindsey's children's choir program at church.  We had so much fun!  But, I have a new understanding for those of you with twins:)  Of course, they both wanted to eat at the same time, so Travis and I were sitting on the couch next to each other both feeding a little baby.  It felt so weird!!  After that, Beau and Whitney wanted to look at the Christmas tree, so I made them a pallet on the floor...


They were both really enthralled with the lights!

You can get a good look at Beau's crazy hair in this one!

The differences in a 3 week old and a 2 month old are so obvious when they are together.  Whitney would actually look at me and smile, and Beau just kinda looks "past" me :)

So stinkin' cute!!

I love this picture!!  Of course Beau is screaming, and Whitney is just chilled out.  I'm sure she was thinking ~ could you please just shut him up!!

Sweetness!

We had so much fun.  Whitney, I promise Beau will eventually learn some manners and quit screaming in your ear!!  Come back to play anytime!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a precious post!! You are such a great friend! I can't wait for our babies to crawl around and play together! Thanks for your help!

Sherry Drennan said...

So sweet! You are a brave woman and a great friend!