Every evening from about 5:30 until around 11:00 sweet precious little Beau screams his head off! It starts something like this...
Then progresses to something like this...
Then moves on to this...
And we spend most of the evening like this...
What helps?? Well, sometimes this...
Or this...
Or this...
I am SO thankful for Travis. Sometimes the constant screaming really starts to take a toll on my nerves, and Travis steps in and works his magic!! He doesn't get a whole lot of that sweet cuddle time that I get during the day, but he is a heck of a baby walker!! I am so grateful for a husband who does WAY more than his fair share! I love this sweet precious baby, and I love his daddy just as much!!







6 comments:
What a sweet dad!
Poor Beau!
I love his hair!!
Great post for memory sake. I hate that you had to post it though! :( Silly Beau! It will get better...hopefully sooner than later!
Way to go Travis!!
Awesome dads are a blessing. I was the exact same way....about to go nuts until Darin took over. Dace is the only one of ours that ever had colic. We used Gripe Water and it really did help!
Jaden was like this too, exactly. We used to walk laps all around the kitchen. It was hard!! I tried everything. Dr. Brown bottles, swing, blanket with holes wrapped on is head. I know is sounds weird but if I put him in the swing and put a pacifier proped in his mouth and put a blanket kind of on is head (it had holes all over)afagan style, for babies he loved it and he would acutally calm down. Hang in there, it will get better.
I highly recommend the Moby wrap. My family calls it "the black magic wrap" (it comes in many colors, ours is black :) Works like a charm to settle Isabelle down every time! It has been my SANITY! :o)
ok-please don't take this as insensitive; i really like your canisters in the picture! where did you get them? (oh, by the way-sorry sweet baby beau:) )
Post a Comment