Well, let me start out this post by saying...there is a little box up at the top of the recipe that says
Difficulty : Easy. Really, huh??? I beg to differ. There's another box that says Prep Time : 2 hours. I was only off by about...3.
So, here goes. Here is the yeast, yes REAL yeast, added to the "scalded" mixture.
Here is what my sweet little Beau did for over an over this afternoon while I was in the kitchen.
Whitney came over to play for a while!
I took a break to get dinner on the table. Here are the Rosemary Rolls. They are TO.DIE.FOR. good. Evan would have eaten the whole pan if I would have let him.
Back to the baking. Here is the dough after I added all the flour. I left it to rise for an hour.
Here is half of the dough all spread out.
After I added A LOT of butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
Then I rolled it up.
Cut them into rolls and put them in the pans!! This recipe made 6 pans of rolls.
Here is dear 'ole Mr. Coffee that I pulled out for this special occasion. He has only been used about 10 times in the 13 years we have been married. Travis had to make the coffee tonight because I didn't know how :) The coffe went in the icing. Don't want anyone to think I actually drank the stuff. GAG!
Here is part of the first batch. The first pan disappeared FAST!
These are really, seriously YUMMY!! Not something I would do again just for the heck of it, but definitely worth it for a special occassion.
Wow! I think this is classified as REAL baking. I made something with YEAST!!! I'm sticking 2 pans in the freezer for later. Now I'm worn out and going to bed!! Night all!!
5 comments:
James saw this and wants to know when I am going to make some! Thanks!!! No seriously good job! I love to cook, but I don't think I could make those!
Great Job! They look Wonderful! I'm not sure I would under take that project! It looks very involved!
I'm impressed! I have made homemade cinnamon rolls once. they were yummy but like you said, maybe for special occasions. I seem to like the can variety just fine. :0)
Just bring your leftovers this way, Erin. :)
Give ya $10 for a pan....and to pretend that I made them! :) Ha! Seriously--congrats, that looked like a real feat!
Post a Comment