Okay, so has anyone out there actually made the Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls or have you just drooled over them like I have?? I'm SO not good with yeast, but I am bound and determined that I'm making those babies!!
I've got my 8 pans, yeast, flour, LOTS of butter, and about 15 other ingredients....and I"m gonna give it a try! She makes everything look SO easy. I know it's not gonna be easy, but I'm gonna give it my best shot.
This is how hard it's gonna be for me...the recipe calls for 1/4 cup (or something like that) of brewed coffee. I DON"T KNOW HOW TO MAKE COFFEE. It's gonna be tough! I'm gonna have to dig the coffe pot that we got for our wedding out of the abyss just for this little project.
I'll report back on how it goes!! Hopefully with pictures of pans overflowing with cinnamon rolls:)
But first, off to a PTO meeting!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scott makes them for us!!! oh.my.word. You will not be disappointed!!! Nothing in that cookbook will disappoint. Let us know. ;)
I saw those in the cookbook and want to make them soooo bad! Keep us posted on how it goes!
Post a Comment