Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~Big Boy~

So, I haven't had any "real" pictures made of Beau since his newborn pics, so it was time.  I asked my neighbor Julie to come over and take some 4 month old shots of Beau.  They turned out SO cute.  I just love that they look like "him".  She caught some of his expressions that just scream Beau!!!  She even was able to get a little glimpse of those 2 crazy teeth on bottom that he is so proud of.  My pics loaded weird, so just scroll down...

                                                                   Cutie Pie!!

11 comments:

Mom2Three said...

So cute Erin! Love the tie onesie! Enjoy him, it goes by so fast!

The Anderson family said...

what a handsome little guy!

SheWolf said...

Oh my he is SO adorable and what great pictures!

tracy said...

Great pics!!!

meeksmiles33 said...

These pictures are so adorable!! I love them! Beau is getting so big. He is so sweet! I miss seeing him in the nursery. I want to play with him. I am only in there one time a month but, you need to bring him.

Anonymous said...

Those are so good!!!

Katie said...

Erin he is so cute, love the little tie shirt. Way to Go Julie!!!

Mischelle Coston said...

He's so expressive! Great pics of the handsome little guy!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

He is ADORABLE! He is losing that newborn look and turning into a little man. Those pictures are precious and I just think he is a doll. Can't wait for him and Elle to meet in person. Missing you and hope to talk to you soon!

Julie said...

He was so happy that day! Enjoy him, girl!

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely loving these! She did such a perfect job on these! What a sweet Beau!