Wednesday, July 14, 2010

8 Months Old!!

Our sweet little Beauster is 8 months old!!!  You are growing SO fast.  Every day you are learning new things and changing SO much.  Here are a few of your latest milestones...

~You are LOVING table food.  Anything we give you, you eat.  Cheese, carrots, peas, bananas, toast, waffles, and puffs are some of your favorites.

~ You are still eating some baby food, but only the Stage 3 chunky stuff :)
~You now have 5 teeth!  You screamed that 5th tooth in over a few VERY sleepless nights!!!
~ You still wear a size 3 diaper.
~You still wear size 9 months clothes.
~You are still nursing 6 times a day.  You still refuse to take a bottle.  I even tried some formula for the first time this month, but you were NOT interested.  One time I got you to drink 3 ounces.  (That's the most you have ever taken out of a bottle at one time).
~You have become a little monkey!!  You are crawling around and pulling up on everything.  You climb through the coffe table and end tables all the time.  You have even figured out that you can stand on things to get you up higher :)

~You aren't saying any words yet, but in the last few days you have been getting very close!!

~We have started signing some simple things to you (more, eat, milk, all finished...)  I'm hoping you will catch on soon!
~You still go to bed between 8 and 9 and sleep until between 6 and 7 in the morning.  You wake up once or twice in the night.  Probably my fault becuase I get up and nurse you when you wake up.  I think baby boot camp is coming soon!!

~You usually nap for a couple of hours in the morning and then for another 1 1/2 -2 hours in the afternoon.
~You absolutely adore your big brothers.  You will crawl all over the house to find them.  They also adore you!  You can't cry for more than 5 seconds before one of them has picked you up and is holding you.  You might be a little spoiled :) 

You continue to be such a blessing to our whole family.  I'm starting to remember how exhausting it is to have a mobile baby...you wear me out!!!  We love you SO much and can't wait to see what you do next!!

1 comment:

Mischelle Coston said...

Baby Boot Camp! Love it!
I never had a cool name for it, but all three of my kids survived it. :o)
I'll have to remember that!