It has been rainy and dreary the last few days, but my boys have had a blast together. It's SO fun to see them playing together and getting along.
They have been making "forts". Evan's first fort was in his room and I didn't get a pic.
Next they made Beau a fort in his room.
Complete with toys to play with inside!
Evan is SURE Beau loved it!!
Then they decided to make a joint fort in Blake's room. They moved in. They both had all their bedding, lamps, and radios in there. The plan was to spend the night in it last night.
Notice the pink and white quilt. It was one of the only things I got for myself from my NaNa's house after she died. I had to "fight" my Aunt Jan to get it. I was just sure I would need it one day for a little girl. Glad to see it is getting used anyway :) I'm holding on to it for a grand daughter some day!
Here is Ev all stretched out reading a book!
Blake hanging out on his side.
They both ended up back in their own beds by morning, but it was fun while it lasted!
This afternoon Evan built another fort on top? of the coffee table. He was laying across the table watching TV.
I love when they can come up with creative ways to entertain themselves!! But now I've got to go referree a fight. Someone just went down...
No comments:
Post a Comment