Thursday, July 29, 2010

Target Finds!

This is a really awesome week to take advantage of the Target website coupons to get some cheap food!  I got everything in the picture for $24.13.  My original total was $61.82, so I saved $37.69! 

This was really super easy.  I just used moneysavingmom.com who had already figured out all the deals.  I printed Target coupons and then followed her links to print manufacturer coupons.  I think I only used 2 "from the newspaper" coupons, the rest were all printed from home.

  All the coupons went through without a hitch.  Now we are stocked up on lots of snacky stuff to take with us to the beach next week. 

Also, notice that I bought a pack of bibs for Beau that cost $5.84 so really I only spent $18.29 on all the food!

Lovin' my Target!

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

Great job Erin! Thank you for sharing!!