I feel like I have been runnnig around like a chicken with my head cut off :) We are trying to get ready to leave for the beach on Thursday morning, and I truly think it takes as many days to get ready and pack as we will be gone!! We've had an exciting few days...
On Sunday Blake and I went to the Greenwood Junior Cotillion registration tea. He is officially signed up and he's actually pretty excited about it. I was afraid after hearing all about it on Sunday he would try to back out, but I think all he really noticed was that there were a whole lot more girls than boys (which is finally a good think to Blake) and, that they served great refreshments. Here we are before we headed out the door...
Today we found out who the boy's teachers will be. Evan got Mrs. Kesner and he is THRILLED!!! He has been hoping and praying that he would get her. She was Blake's teacher and was probably the best he has had so far. He was a little disappointed because he didn't have any friends in his class. Thankfully, Evan usually doesn't struggle to make new friends.
Blake got Mrs. Myers and his switch teacher is Mrs. Karnes. We are very excited about this also! Blake has MANY friends in his class. He's gonna have to be careful not to get in trouble with so many friends around.
In other news I went to Walgreens today. I know, super shocker :) Anyway, I wasn't going to take a picture, but Evan unloaded the car for me and made this display all by himself. So, I had to show it off...
I spent $39.88 (a lot more than I usually am out of pocket), and got $12 back in Register Rewards. But, I got a LOT of pricey stuff! I'll definitly have to make at least one more run before the week is over. Here is a picture another picture that makes it easier to see what I actually got.
Okay, back to packing for me. I've got 2 more kids and myself to pack, plus enough baby gear and swim gear to fill 2 Suburbans :)
1 comment:
Have fun on your vacation, the packing is the worse I feel your pain.
Post a Comment