On Tuesday, the boys got to do something they have been begging to do forever...ride jet skis in the ocean!!! NaNa and PaPa took them and they had a blast!!!
My 3 big boys!
What an awesome view!!!
Trisha and Malory on their jet ski. Malory didn't love it. I think she abandoned ship about half way through :)
They're off!!
The boys told me later that Daddy tried to do some cool moves and threw them ALL off at one point!! I'm glad their were no sharks around :
Really wind blown and wet, but they had a BLAST!! Thanks Nana and PaPa!!
All cleaned up again for dinner!
I LOVE this picture of me and my mom!!!
Nonnie and Poppy lookin' good!!
We went to Pensacola and ate at the Crab Trap. One of my most favorite beach restaurants.
Me and my sweetie!!
After dinner we went to Marble Slab for ice cream. Guess who LOVED it???
Enjoying our ice cream!!
I think Beau got a bite of everyone's ice cream that night :)
We had such a fun day and great dinner with everyone!!!
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures! Beau is such a doll. I love him!
Post a Comment