Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday at the Beach

On Wednesday everyone except mom, Beau, and I got up and headed to Pensacola to see the Blue Angels practice.  We do this every year, and I decided since I've seen them several times, that I would NOT take Beau this year.  They always put on an awesome show, but it's also VERY hot.  The kids loved it as usual.  This is also one of my dad's favorite parts of our trip. 
Evan, Blake, and Malory inside the museum.  NaNa took them all to the gift shop for souvenirs.  They all came away with "prizes" :).
 After they got back from Pensacala we all loaded up and headed to Destin to the outlet mall.  I had a BLAST!!!  Thanks to my friend Dottie that gave me a GAP friends and family discount card I made out like a bandit at the GAP outlet!!  So much fun!!

Dad and Blake gave up and headed back to the condo after about an hour and Pete had stayed there to start with, so the rest of us headed to dinner.  We went to Louisianna Lagniappe and it was amazing!!  We asked to sit outside and the view was beautiful!
 Unfortunately, the sun came out long after we sat down, so we had a really HOT, SWEATY meal.  But, the food was to die for good!!!  I would highly recommend it if you've never been before.


 By the time we got back to the condo a storm was rolling in.  This is a pretty cool shot of the stormy ocean.
 We went down and let the kids play in the surf.  It was SUPER windy!!
 Malory still had her dress on from dinner and she got the edge wet.  I told her to just go for it and get wet.  She was in heaven!!
Nana and Beau in the wind!!
 Looking like drown rats...
 After they got wet we went on to the pool and let them swim there too.  Blake finally gave in and jumped in in his clothes too!  I didn't get a picture, but I'm pretty sure they will all remember that trip to the pool :).

No comments: