Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family Pics on the Beach

Friday night we finally had good weather to take pictures.  The only problem was that it was super windy.  I think we still got some really good ones!!  I had forgotten just how hard it is to get everyone AND the baby to smile for a picture.  Thank goodness dad brought the tripod and remote and we just stood and took dozens of the same pose hoping to get a good one :)

Here is the fam on the balcony of the condo.
Absolutely LOVE this one!!
Can you tell it was a little windy??
Precious!!
Nonnie and her boys...
My sweet family!
Non and Pops!
Me and my mommy.  Notice any resemblence??  No need for me to wonder what I will look like in 20 years....I think I already know :)
I absolutely love this picture.  I have very few good pics of just Travis and I.
Again, really windy!!
We always have to do a crazy picture :)
I love the beach at sunset!
Then the big boys got REALLY silly!
You can tell that they truly are best friends...
Crazy boys!!
Evan LOVES this picture.
Travis and his boys.
We actually had fun taking pictures this year.  I only yelled just a little:)  I'm very happy with what we got considering the circumstances!!

We went back to East Bay Crab House one last time after pictures.  Our waitress was only on the verge of tears this time...none actually fell that we saw!  That Blackened Grouper will do it every time!!!

Incredible Beach Trip ! ~ Navarre Beach 2010 ~ The End!!!!

3 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

I love them. You got some amazing pictures!

The Anderson family said...

wonderful pics!!!

The Flores' said...

Just now seeing these - they are BEAUTIFUL!! I love them all!