Today is a GREAT day...The first day of school!!! The boys were SO excited and SO was I :) Here they are posed before we left...
One with me just to prove I was there!
I thought this was cute. I wonder what they wre talking about??
We met up with several neighbors to walk to school. Hurray for walking!! The boys are thrilled they can walk and I'm happy to miss the horrible Greenwood traffic!
This is on the bridge through the "woods". They are also paving the rest of the pathway that leads to the playground. It is really a super safe walk. They don't walk in the street at all. How fun to be able to walk to school with your friends!!
This is Evan with his teacher Mrs. Kesner. She was also Blake's teacher and we LOVE her!!! It's gonna be a great year!
Just for fun I thought I would post of picture of Blake with Mrs. Kesner when he was in 2nd grade! Pretty cute.
I am now home, Beau is taking a nap, and my house is SILENT!! AHHHHH, it feels SO nice.

1 comment:
I'm so glad their first day went well! We got a letter in the mail from Mrs. Kesner...JB would have had her too. :)
Give Beau an extra snuggle from me.
Post a Comment