I found out today that Beau is going to be able to go to Mother's Day Out 1 day a week starting in September!! I'm SO excited!! At first they weren't going to have a 1 day/week option, but thank the Lord, they changed their mind. I am truly SO relieved.
I absolutely LOVE being at home with Beau, which is why I didn't want him to go 2 days/week yet, but I really need one day to get things done. You just can't get your hair highlighted or get a pap smear with a baby in your lap:) So, starting in a couple of weeks, I'm going to have a few free hours a week!!!
In other news, I am in the smack dab middle of a MONSTER Pre-Growing Kids Sale/Garage Sale. We always have these sales at my house because we have a flat driveway. So, I'm always right in the middle of it the whole time. We have 8+ racks of just kids clothes!! Unbelieveable!! Tonight we had a pre-sale and did awesome! Hopefully tomorrow and Saturday will be the same!!!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment