Thursday morning we got up and it was rainy and dreary outside. We spent the morning inside watching Dick Van Dyke. Yes, seriously. My dad bought his Netflix box and we watched a whole season (27 episodes) over the week. The boys absolutely loved it and you just can't get much more wholesome that Dick Van Dyke.
Beau spent a lot of time exploring.
He loved crawling through the tables :)
For lunch we got Vinnie R's pizza. It is amazing New York style pizza that we just love. I wish I had taken a picture because it was so pretty. By the time Travis and I got back from picking up the pizza, the sun had come out and mom had the boys down at the pool. So, we had a little pizza picnic at the pool. It was really nice.
Then we got Beau ready and brought him down to swim, too.
He LOVES his floaty!
He could stand on the top step in his floaty and he thought he was big stuff!!
Evan in the snorkling mask. I think I have a picture of Blake in this same mask last year.
Beau was very happy for quite a while just floating and chewing on his torpedo. The wind was blowing and I actually got cold and had to get out!
Smiling, happy boy!
That night we went to Vinnie R's for dinner. I know, I know, but we really like the place! Evan opted to stay at the condo with Malory that night. I think Blake enjoyed having us to himself!
Some of Blake's table art...
Travis and I cheesing!
Blake is such a good big brother. He is really good with Beau!
We got back to the condo and found out that Travis's uncle Cotton had passed away. It was a really sad night and Pete, Becky, Trisha, and Malory decided to leave a day early. Bummer way to end their trip...
No comments:
Post a Comment