It has taken me a while to be able to blog about this, because every time I think about it I get SO nauseous and just want to block it out. Wednesday morning on his way to work, Travis was in a really bad wreck. It happened on Wheeler Avenue in Ft. Smith. Another driver ran a red light and t-boned him on the passenger side.
THANK THE LORD, he wasn't seriously injured. He walked away, and that is a miracle!! He's got some injuries that hopefully won't be long-lasting, but it could have been SO MUCH WORSE. I just can't even think about if the other driver had hit him on the other side, or if the kids had been in the car.
As much as we hate to lose our faithful Trailblazer, if that car is what kept Travis from being seriously injured, then we aren't looking back!
Here she is...looking o' so sad.
He flipped on the side and skidded down the road...
And finally landed upright again.
Everything in the car was thrown all over the place. He couldn't find his phone for the longest time...
He was covered in glass...it was everywhere.
This is probably the picture that scares me the most. He had clothes in the backseat to change into from the ballgame the night before. His hat somehow ended up under the car and you can see what happened to it.
I'm just SO incredibly thankful. I have no doubt that there were angels all around his car that morning. Travis is whole and that is ALL THAT MATTERS.
5 comments:
Oh my Erin! I am SO glad he is OK! Thank the good Lord!
Rejoicing w/ you over God's hand of protection. Glad Trav is okay! Praying your nervest settle!
Oh my goodness, how scary! So glad he's okay!!
I am so glad he is okay Erin, and you all weren't in the car. SO scary.
"I still believe in His Faithfulness." God was looking out for Travis that day!
Post a Comment