The Jingle Bell Ball was this past Saturday! It was a "grandparent" event so Travis and I didn't go. Here is our handsome boy before he left:)
Funny guy!
Blake with his Nana and PaPa.
Poppy and Blake. SO handsome!
Blake with his Nonnie and Poppy.
Full length view:) I don't get him in a suit very often, so I've got to take advantage!
I LOVE this picture. Everyone is so color-coordinated. Not planned, but very nice!
Blake got his nerve up to actually ask a couple of girls to dance this time! Here he is with sweet Lauren.
And Hailey...
And Sarah Beth...
I just love this!
Dancing with his NaNa.
And his Nonnie.
He had SUCH a good time. I would never have guessed it, but Blake has a little social butterfly way down deep inside, that gets out every now and then:). I'm so thankful the Cotillion program. Blake comes out of his shell once a month and I am loving it!!






No comments:
Post a Comment