Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl!


  We had a very last minute Super Bowl get together at our house Sunday night.  The Moores and Scogins came over and we had so much fun!
We had SO much good food to eat.  We had artichoke dip, Rotel and meat cheese dip, sic sandwiches, sic sandwiches minus the sic, pigs in a blanket, Reeses cup cookies, Christmas cookies:), apple dumpings, and cookie salad.  Yummy yum!!
The kids were SO good.  It was very nice having Sarah Beth and Blake there.  They helped so much with the kids.
I'm not even sure who was playing, but it didn't matter:)  I did enjoy watching a few commercials.  Other than that, I just enjoyed the company!
Travis took this picture, and I'm not sure where Kelly was?  Probably playing/corraling the kids:)  He's pretty good at that!
Thanks friends for a really fun, laid back night.  We must do it again soon!!

No comments: