Evan has enjoyed GT so much this year! Their final project of the year was about Egypt. They had to pick an Egyptian Pharoh and do a presentation board with a report, then dress up as the character and do a presentation about their character at the "Share Fair". Evan worked really hard on his board. Thankfully we already had a great costume from when Blake did this same project in the 3rd grade:)
I went to help him get ready. Of course he refused to smile. My King Tut.
Jonathan Ivey, Grant Huneycutt, and Evan
Evan & Peyton. Such sweet friends...I'm SO sad she is moving:(
Evan, Grant, and Peyton
Evan and Jonathan Mitchell
A group picture. They all looked really good!
Still no smile!
I finally got a little smile out of him. The whole 3rd grade came through and Evan had to give his "speech" about King Tut to every single one of them. He said it was hard and he was tired when it was over:)
His paper mache mask he made of King Tut.
A map of Egypt. Really cool!!
I'm really proud of Evan and how he has excelled at school this year. He doesn't talk about it much, but he is a very good student and works very hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment