School has started!! Woo Hoo! My boys were so excited and ready. That makes me not feel so guilty for being ready, too:)
Blake is starting 7th grade and Evan is starting 4th grade. Unbelievable! Beau was still in bed asleep, so no pics of him!
Our traditional picture of Travis and the boys.
We met up with some kids from the neighborhood (and the Tatum's who drove over to join us). Evan and MK would NOT get any closer to each other:) Ha! I love it. Evan might think MK is kinda cute:)
The 7th graders...Blake, Haven, Dane, Lucy, and Luke
The whole crew + Jack. Dace wasn't quite in picture taking mood, yet.
The 4th graders...Avery, Helen, Evan, and Lucy
My boys from the back. I remember when their backpacks were half that size. They are growing up!!
Beau started back to Mother's Day Out on Tuesday. It was a HAPPY day for both of us!! He got up and couldn't wait to put on his puppy "pack pack". Is he not the cutest thing ever??!!
A view from the back. I want to just freeze him. SO cute!!
Britney McNutt and Emily Gordon are his teachers and he loves them. He couldn't wait to get to his class. He immediately sat down at the table and started working a puzzle. No drawn out good-byes for us. Now that I think about it, now good-bye at all. SO glad that he is so happy about "school".
We are off to a great start!!
No comments:
Post a Comment