I've known the day was coming, but Kyle, Amy, and Georgia officially left for Cheyenne on August 1. I really can't believe they are gone! It's so stinkin' far away. We've been talking about it for SO long, but it really hadn't sunk in until they came over to say their last good-bye. Telling Kyle good-bye was so hard!
Beau and Georgia are just now getting to the age that they can really "play" together. It breaks my heart that they aren't going to get to grow up spending time with each other. Of course we will visit, but it's just not the same:(
We are already trying to plan a trip "west". I've never been to Wyoming, and so I guess now is the time. I just hope that we can stay close, even though we are far away. We miss you guys already!
No comments:
Post a Comment