We had so much fun in the pools and lazy river! I'm telling ya, there is just nothing better than your own lazy river! I could float forever, and Beau could too. The perfect match!
One afternoon Travis's friend Jason, his wife Katie, and their two boys came to our condo to swim. (They were vacationing down the street and Travis had been telling Jason about our awesome pool:) Here are Colson, Zack, Blake, Beau, and Evan before we all jumped in!
My mom doing what she loves best!! We both bought these floaties and they were THE BOMB!! I got yellow and she got pink. The most perfect lazy river floating floatie ever!!
Blake spent a lot of time snorkling around in the lazy river:)
Beau loved the waterslide this year. Travis and I both went down it MANY times with Beau!
Travis and Jason with their little guys;)
Evan went down the waterslide no less than 100 times/day. For real.
Our "camp" on the beach.
Blake looking oh so cool!
Beau took over my spot for a little while. Just chillin' out!
Everybody was relaxed and comfy!
My sweet family on the beach!
Beau knows best!!
Nothing makes the beach better like a cold Diet Coke!!
Good stuff!
I like to train them early and often:)
Busy digging!
My sweetie.
Buddies:)
The boys decided everyone needed to be buried. It all started with Blake's feet.
Then Beau got in to it a little bit.
Next thing I knew Blake had a beach chair in a hole and they were burying him!
Done!
Of course Beau couldn't be left out!
Two silly heads poking up!
Then Evan had to get in on it too!
Beau thought this was absolutely hilarious!
Cutie pie!
Oh how I love carefree beach days!! And for the record, Poppy's feet never touched the sand or pool except for the night when we took beach pictures. And that's just the way he likes it! Works great for everyone....Beau could nap in the afternoons with Poppy and the rest of us could hang out at the beach:)
No comments:
Post a Comment